It is a quick-drying water-soluble tile repairing material which is easy to use and excellent in contamination resistance
Technical Data: Based on 20 ℃, relative humidity 60%
|Appearance||White (other colors available on order)|
|PH||7 ~ 9|
|Curing time||1 day (1mm wet)|
|Service temperature||5 ~ 40℃|
Tile Joint Filler for the tiles of bathroom, toilet, living room, veranda, entrance and for marble floors and wall
- Excellent mold resistance
- Excellent stain resistance
- Excellent water repellency
- Excellent waterproof performance
- Quick drying
Standard working conditions
|Standard temperature in the workplace||15 ∼ 35℃|
|Standard humidity in the workplace||50 ∼ 75%|
|Lowest storage temperature||2℃|
Precautions for use
- The curing time may vary depending on the working environment (temperature, humidity, water content of wood, amount of application, etc.).
- After opening the product, please seal it for reusing it later.
- Be careful not to let it touch the water before curing
- Because it is a water-soluble product, please keep it from freezing during winter.
- If the temperature is higher than the ambient temperature, it may change the properties of product and degrade the workability and adhesion of the product during application.
- Because this product is a water-soluble product, be sure not to use frozen products or work below 0 ℃. We are not responsible for any property damage that occurs.