It is a fireproof acrylic product. It has excellent flexibility, adhesive strength, elasticity, water repellency and water resistance. It shows excellent adhesion immediately following the evaporation of water. Additionally, because of its unique elasticity (resilience) and fireproof performance, it is used as fireproof filler in the penetration areas of pipes, ducts and cables in buildings, power stations and ships, etc.
Technical data : Based on 20 ℃, relative humidity 60%
|Main components||Acrylic emulsion|
|PH||7 ∼ 9|
|Curing time||More than 3 days (2 mm wet)|
|Complete curing time||It takes 21 ~ 30 days in case coating thickness exceeds 10mm (the curing time may vary depending on temperature and humidity)|
|Service temperature||5 ~ 40℃|
* Depending on the surface condition, the consumption may vary.
|Joint width (mm)|
- Joint sealing of drywall and household partition wall in the fire protection zone
- Sealing of penetration areas in water supply, drainage and electricity, equipment, ducts in the fire protection zone.
- It seals the penetration areas in the fire protection zone of apartment, residential complex, department store, plant, and power plant, etc.
- Finishing material for sealing the penetration area (cable, pipes, and duct) in the fire protection zone.
- Excellent flame proof, sound proof and moisture proof function. It also has excellent heat and water resistance
- Soluble emulsion products which is non-toxic and harmless to human.
- Excellent elongation and adhesion
How to use
- Clean debris and moisture on the surface of the area where the product will be applied to.
- Apply masking tape to prevent staining in the surrounding areas.
- Apply the product with a constant thickness to the surface of the sealing material in the fire protection zone.
- Remove the masking tape after applying the fireproof sealant.