It is an acrylic product. It has excellent flexibility and elasticity. It shows excellent adhesion with evaporation of water. Additionally, it has the unique elasticity and resilience, and can actively respond to the structure in the event of displacement around the filled areas.
Technical Data: Based on 20 ℃, relative humidity 60%
|Main components||Acrylic emulsion|
|Appearance||White, gray (order colors available)|
|PH||7 ∼ 9|
|Curing time||More than 3 days (2mm wet)|
|Complete curing time||It takes 21 ~ 30 days in case coating thickness exceeds 10mm (the curing time may vary depending on temperature and humidity)|
|Service temperature||5 ~ 40℃|
- Construction sealant filling and airtight sealing
- Sealing of the perimeter of door frames, window frames, etc.
- Sealing of cracks of walls, ceilings, interior walls
- Water-soluble emulsion product which is non-toxic and harmless to the human body
- Excellent elongation and adhesion
Standard working conditions
|Standard temperature in the workplace||15 ∼ 35℃|
|Standard humidity in the workplace||50 ∼ 75%|
|Lowest storage temperature||2℃|
How to use
- Remove dirt and moisture from the surface where the product will be applied.
- Do not mask the tape around the masking tape.
- Apply the product with a constant thickness on the surface to be filled.
- Cut the cartridge outlet to 45 degrees as needed to fill deeply.
- After applying the sealant, remove the masking tape cleanly.
- Complete the finishing work within 5 minutes after installation and clean excess material with water.
- Avoid contact until the sealant is fully cured and take care to prevent damages to the product due to rain and dust or impact.
Precautions for use
- The curing time may vary depending on the working environment (temperature, humidity, water content, amount of application, etc.).
- After opening the product, please seal it for reusing it later.
- Because it is a water-soluble product, please keep it free from freezing during winter.
- If the temperature is higher than the ambient temperature, it may change the properties of product and degrade the workability and adhesion of the product during application.
- Because this product is a water-soluble product, be sure not to use frozen products or work below 0 ℃. We are not responsible for any damage to property caused due to the above reasons
|Joint depth (mm)||Joint width (mm)|
* Depending on the surface condition, the consumption may vary.